I am ONE !!!

baby

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fall Down~

I had my first fall yesterday evening.

As the usual, after we reached home yesterday evening, Dad, ChaeChae and I headed out to the playground for my favourite sit-swing-swing session, while Mom stayed home to tidy up and cook dinner.

Pretty soon, I got bored of swinging, that I decided to run around the playground instead.

Unfortunately, one mis-footing cause me to fall forward and hit my head on the ground.

Heavy heartedly, Dad reported back to Mom about my fall.
Which to Mom's dismay ,she gave Dad a good scolding for not watching over me.

Mom asked how am I....
I answered her," Mom! Pom Pom...Pain Pain ooo!!" , while pointing to my forehead.
Then, Mom went all heart broken and put out her arms to me,
" Awww... kah-sian nia....come Mommy sayang"
So I went over and kissed her on the cheek. (Although Mom said she was supposed to give me a kiss, not the other way round. But she was fine with it)

After some considerations, Mom decided not to apply any medication on my wound and let it heal by itself.

Here are the gruesome pictures .....














No comments:

Post a Comment