I am ONE !!!

baby

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Passport...

Weekends ago, Mummy and Daddy brought back to Mummy's hometown to apply for a new passport for me and renew their own passports.

Before that, Mummy put on a nice pink shirt given to me as gift by Mummy's colleague. Then , they took me to a photoshop to have my picture taken.
Mummy sat me on the chair and holding me in place, while Daddy and ChaeChae was monkeying around behind the photographer uncle.....

I was wondering why were they calling out to me and all from over there when suddenly the uncle snap away at me.
This is the outcome...






After submitting my application forms, paid RM150 (for 5 years validity) and a two hours wait......
This is my passport....




I think my fingers are way too tiny , therefore I do not have to put my finger on that black black thing and then touch the pages...

No comments:

Post a Comment