I am ONE !!!

baby

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tools to use

Lately , Mummy keeps saying, " YOU are lucky that you are cute.. You can get away with murder by just being cute !" to me.

I just do not understand....

Look at this new toy that Mummy and Dada got me from Ikea.





You use the hammer and knock knock each and every pole down.
Then you turn it over and do it again lo...





This is the hammer...




Which later I found many many uses for it....
Like....

1. Hit the tv with it...
2. Hit chaechae with it....
3. Hit the prayer alter with it......
4. Hit Mummy with it ......




Even this plug...





I could use it to hit Mummy's new toy too!!!
WHICH made Mum screamed at me and said ," You are lucky that you are cute and for that, you can get away with murder!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment