I am ONE !!!

baby

Friday, September 4, 2009

My Mr Froggie Walker

Everyone, meet Mr Froggie Walker of mine.







He is green with loud music when I pressed the buttons on the front like this.


I liked it very much. I can zoomed around the house freely and goes where ever I want to go.


Grab things from the table or chair or shelves and threw them on the floor.
Grabbing dustbins.
Overturning laundry baskets.
Running over Mommy's feet many many times.
Chasing after ChaeChae who is so scared of me running over her feet.
Looking for Dada in the study room.
Sometimes, I would go knock on the toilet doors, maybe Mommy or Daddy is in there???

However, lately, Mommy banned me from entering the kitchen because I loved to pulled the bottle sterilizer from the lower shelf and make it fall.
AND,once I managed to pulled down the cloth drying rack and it came falling down on my head.
:(
That was it... I am banned from the kitchen forever.
Mommy blocked it with BIG Giant chairs.
I could only stand outside and called out to Mommy.



But when I first had Mr Froggie Walker, the uneven plastic sides made a long cut on my feet.
It was so painful that I cried loudly.




But I forgive you Mr Froggie Walker because that just happened once.

No comments:

Post a Comment